We are committed to applying smart PLM solutions to improve business automation
Informaton is only an asset if it’s shared
Initially founded under the banner of “Frontier Technologies” back in 1997, Frontech began by offering software and IT consulting in Taiwan and Hong Kong. Under the leadership of Boris Djordjevic (founder and SEO), Vern Gerhart (COO & VP Business Development), and Nenad Kostic (Lead Software Developer and Business Analyst) – we have grown to service some of the biggest manufacturers throughout different industries.
After spending over 15 years operating in the high-paced Asian manufacturing sector, we decided to take that knowledge and focus it onto developing solutions for other industries. Today, Frontech is a software development company focused on solving industrial automation and management problems through easily accessible, web-driven solutions.
Large or small, we thrive on paying special attention to the particular needs of our clients. Continuous innovation, flexibility, and future expansion – these are the three fundamental principles on which we founded our services. And now, we are expanding those services from Asia and North America to the European market. We believe that our PLM solutions can greatly benefit European businesses, no matter the industry.
- We provide flexible solutions that utilize the best of current browser-based technologies.
- Our team is smart, passionate, responsive, and enjoys collaborating to find the best solution. We have team members with decades of experience delivering software solutions and embracing future challenges as they come.
- We embrace lean development principles by focusing on the needs of the individual business sector, without the burden of massive corporate infrastructure.
- We aim to develop solutions that allow companies to operate at a high level of efficiency by eliminating double entry of information, streamlining workflows, and providing live feedback that assists in decision making.
Boris founded Frontech under the banner “Frontier Technologies” in 1997 to provide software and IT consulting in Taiwan and Hong Kong.
Under his guidance, we have grown to service some of the biggest manufacturers in the footwear industry and beyond.
More than just a software guy, Boris is an avid rally driver competing on some of North America’s toughest courses. He channels the same intensity and focus that goes into competing at a high level of motorsports into every project we work on here at Frontech. Boris is also a minor hockey coach and constantly stays involved with multiple local charities.
founder and CEO
"What a gift Boris has for IT. I honestly don't think there's an enterprise level software issue that Boris can't develop a solution for. He's truly an expert in understanding business processes and then developing software systems that deliver exceptional results. On time, on budget, and a pleasure to work with."
Business Strategist & Master Communicator
"Boris is a successful entrepreneur, not only because of the amazing technology he produces, but because of his ability to work with partners and other entrepreneurs to make things happen."
Business Development Manager
- Expert in media planning & production
- Market research & feasibility studies
- Project management
- Start-up development, education & competition